If you have had any COVID-19, cold or flu symptoms, a positive test, or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 in the 10 days prior, we ask you not to attend and follow government guidance - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you have never attended a Silverfit session before, or your health has changed in any way in the last year, please fill in a PAR-Q - Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire - so that we are aware of any health and medical issues you may have before taking part in our sessions. You need to print this out and bring it along to the session to give to the instructor.
- Tai Chi in Crystal Palace will run on August 18th and 25th with an interim instructor.
- Indoor Rowing in Kingston - there is no session 18th August
- Yoga in Kingston - there are no sessions on the 23rd and 30th of August
- Walking Football in Camden - finished for this 'term' on 22nd July - it will resume again in September see page for more details
- Tennis in Kingston - finished for this 'term' 26th July - it will resume in September until the October school half term.
Warm weather advice
Advice for attending during warmer weather: please bring a bottle of water with you and light clothing, or layers you can remove, as some venues do not have air conditioning.
- Nordic Walking outdoor sessions take place across multiple locations in London throughout the week - see the Nordic Walking sessions page for more details.
Venues for indoor sessions:
Ashburton see page for details
- Yoga on Wednesday mornings at Ashburton Hall
Burgess Park see page for details
- Yoga on Mondays at Lost in Yoga
Camden see page for details
- Fun Fitness Class (circuits) on Friday afternoons at Talacre Community Sports Centre
Crystal Palace see page for details
- Tai Chi - 18th and 25th August with interim instructor, Thursdays at Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
Elephant and Castle see page for details
- Spinning with Viv Tuesday afternoons at The Castle Centre
Haringey see page for details
- Yoga Tuesday mornings at Lordship Hub
- Badminton Tuesday mornings at Broadwater Farm Community Centre
- Exercise Class to music with Move it or Lose it Instructor Tuesday morning at Broadwater Farm Community Centre
Kingston see page for more details
- Indoor Rowing Thursday at Kingston Rowing Club
- Yoga Tuesdays at Canbury Pavilion
- Tai Chi Fridays at United Reformed Church - two sessions, beginner and intermediate
- Bollywood Fusion Dance Fridays at United Reformed Church
Whitton see page for more details
- Tai Chi (Tuesdays) and Bollywood Dance Fitness (Wednesdays) in Whitton Community Centre
We are currently looking to resume more of our Silverfit sessions across other venues so watch this space for sessions to be added as they become available.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Please note, sessions are often photographed for marketing purposes. If you attend a session and do not wish to be photographed please let the photographer, Project Manager or instructor know.