If you have had any COVID-19, cold or flu symptoms, a positive test, or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 in the 10 days prior, we ask you not to attend and follow government guidance - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you have never attended a Silverfit session before, or your health has changed in any way in the last year, please fill in a PAR-Q - Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire - so that we are aware of any health and medical issues you may have before taking part in our sessions. You need to print this out and bring it along to the session to give to the instructor.
Advice for attending during warmer weather: please bring a bottle of water with you and light clothing, or layers you can remove, as some venues do not have air conditioning.
- There will be no Tennis in Kingston on Tuesday 31st May.
Due to the bank holiday Jubilee weekend at the beginning of June these sessions will not be running:
- Nordic Walking in Crystal Palace Park - Thursday 2nd June
- Indoor Rowing in Kingston - Thursday 2nd June
- Nordic Walking in Dulwich Park - Friday 3rd June
- Bollywood Fusion in Kingston - Friday 3rd June
- Tai Chi (both sessions) in Kingston - Friday 3rd June
- Walking Football in Camden - Friday 3rd June
- Exercise Class in Camden - Friday 3rd June
- Nordic Walking outdoor sessions take place across multiple locations in London throughout the week - see the Nordic Walking sessions page for more details.
- Walking Football with Arsenal FC in Camden, Friday afternoons - see page for more details
- Tennis in Kingston at Canbury Tennis Centre, Tuesdays - see page for more details
Venues for indoor sessions:
Ashburton see page for details
- Yoga on Wednesday mornings at Ashburton Hall
Burgess Park see page for details
- Yoga on Mondays at Lost in Yoga
Camden see page for details
- Fun Fitness Class (circuits) on Friday afternoons at Talacre Community Sports Centre
Crystal Palace see page for details
- Tai Chi - Thursday mornings, now INDOORS at Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
Elephant and Castle see page for details
- Spinning with Viv Tuesday afternoons at The Castle Centre
- Tai Chi with James Tuesday afternoons at The Castle Centre
Haringey see page for details
- Yoga Tuesday mornings at Lordship Hub
- Badminton Tuesday mornings at Broadwater Farm Community Centre
- Exercise Class to music with Move it or Lose it Instructor Tuesday morning at Broadwater Farm Community Centre
Kingston see page for more details
- Indoor Rowing Thursday at Kingston Rowing Club
- Yoga Tuesdays at Canbury Pavilion
- Tai Chi Fridays at United Reformed Church - two sessions, beginner and intermediate
- Bollywood Fusion Dance Fridays at United Reformed Church
Whitton see page for more details
- Tai Chi (Tuesdays) and Bollywood Dance Fitness (Wednesdays) in Whitton Community Centre
We are currently looking to resume more of our Silverfit sessions across other venues so watch this space for sessions to be added as they become available.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Please note, sessions are often photographed for marketing purposes. If you attend a session and do not wish to be photographed please let the photographer, Project Manager or instructor know.
What you can expect from a Silverfit session?
- Nordic Walking
- Bollywood Dance
- Latin Dance
- Tai Chi
- Qi Gong
- Walking Football
- Senior Gym
- Senior Circuits
- Indoor Cycling