If you have never attended a Silverfit session before, or your health has changed in any way in the last year, please fill in a PAR-Q - Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire - so that we are aware of any health and medical issues you may have before taking part in our sessions. You can either print this out and bring it along to a session or fill it out on your computer and email it through to the session Project Manager listed on the session pages.
- Nordic Walking outdoor sessions take place across multiple locations in London throughout the week - see the Nordic Walking sessions page for more details.
- Crystal Palace: Tai Chi outdoors at Crystal Palace Park on Thursdays - see page for details
- Kingston: Tennis at Canbury Tennis Centre on Tuesdays from 2nd November - see page for details
Venues for indoor sessions:
Ashburton see page for details
- Yoga on Wednesday mornings at Ashburton Hall
Camden see page for details
- Circuits on Friday afternoons at Talacre Community Sports Centre
Elephant and Castle see page for details
- Spinning with Viv Tuesday afternoons at The Castle Centre
- Tai Chi with James Tuesday afternoons at The Castle Centre
Haringey see page for details
- Yoga on Tuesday mornings at Lordship Hub
- Badminton also Tuesday mornings at Broadwater Farm Community Centre
Kingston see page for more details
- Bollywood Dance Fitness Tuesdays at Searchlight Community Centre
- Indoor Rowing Thursday at Kingston Rowing Club
Starting 2nd November
- Yoga Tuesdays at Canbury Pavilion
Whitton see page for more details
- Tai Chi (Tuesdays) and Bollywood Dance Fitness (Wednesdays) in Whitton Community Centre
We are currently looking to resume more of our Silverfit sessions across other venues so watch this space for sessions to be added as they become available.
What you can expect from a Silverfit session?
- Nordic Walking
- Bollywood Dance
- Latin Dance
- Tai Chi
- Qi Gong
- Walking Football
- Senior Gym
- Senior Circuits
- Indoor Cycling