Further Opportunities to try out the Silverfit Experience
Silverfit has been instrumental in establishing many exercise sessions and activities for older people over the last 10 years, in venues all across London.
Unfortunately, due to a lack of funding, there are times when we have had to close sessions completely or find ways for instructors to carry sessions on privately.
Here are a list of some sessions we have had to stop our involvement in, but are likely to continue running either by the instructor independently or the venue. Please contact them directly to find out more.
- Burgess Park Yoga Mondays – Lost In Yoga studio is continuing the Monday 11am session on a ‘Pay what you can’ basis, contact Hayley at [email protected] for more information
- Brockwell Park Nordic Walking Tuesdays – contact instructor Ailien at [email protected] for more information
- Brockwell Park Pilates – instructor Eline has various sessions of both Pilates and Yoga in Brixton & Streatham, contact her at [email protected] for more information
- Broomfield Park Nordic Walking Fridays – Johanna is continuing to run this session at 11.30am each Friday, please contact her at [email protected]
- Camden Walking Football at Talacre Community Centre Fridays – with Arsenal in the Community Coaches – this is now being run by London Inclusion Sports Academy, for more information contact [email protected]
- Crystal Palace Tuesday Nordic Walking – contact instructor Sonya at [email protected] for more information
- Crystal Palace Thursday Nordic Walking – this session will be continuing as a ‘friends’ walking group amongst Silverfit members, 10.30am for 10.45am start contact Brenda [email protected] for more information
- Elephant and Castle Spin Class at the Castle Leisure Centre – every Tuesday with instructor Viv at 2pm, email for more information [email protected]
- Crystal Palace Tai Chi Fridays – this session is now called ‘Community Tai Chi and QiGong’ and is being run by members and instructor Adriana at Socco Cheta Community Hub see flyer below for details.