Burgess Park – Park Life Cafe, Chumleigh Gardens, Burgess Park, London SE5 0RJ.
Time & meeting point
Meeting point is the Café from 10:30am with all exercises starting from 11.00am, and please join us for socialising and refreshment at afterwards.
Every Tuesday morning.
- Nordic Walking. Poles will be provided. Please click here for more information
- Walking for health guided walk
- Pilates. Mats are provided, and numbers of participants are limited to 13; first come first serve. Please click here for more information on our pilates sessions. In addition, you can learn more about the benefits of pilates here: Pilates – Balance and strength.
- Walking Football – this is not offered at the moment but will be on again soon. Please check with us for dates if you are interested in doing walking football.
- Cycling – we are taking a break at the moment. Please check back for information when we might start it up again. Gaining confidence, we have some bikes for you to use, however, you are welcome bring your own bike; in collaboration with Cycle Confident. Please click here for more information.
After the activities we all meet up for refreshments and a chat at about noon.
Membership costs only £5/annum. You can sign up for a membership here , or give us a call & pay on the day.
You can just show up on the day and sign up for the activity of your choice.